American Life League's
Culture of Life Studies Program
Building a Culture of Life
– one student at a time –
Does this sound like you?
- Do you work with pre-K through high school students in a school, youth group, religious education class, or family?
- Are you frustrated at where our culture is going, especially when it comes to abortion, marriage, and the devaluing of all human beings?
- Do you want to make real progress in ending abortion and other threats to human life, especially among students?
- Are you doing the hard work yourself by Googling topics or even creating your own pro-life educational resources in your limited time?
If any of this rings true for you, we have great news. You’re in the right place!
The Culture of Life Studies Program provides Catholic, pro-life home and classroom materials, resources, and trainings to educators, schools, and dioceses equipping them to help younger generations bring an end to abortion and other threats against human beings, preserve the sanctity of marriage, and restore the kingdom of heaven on earth.
We believe that educating students on the value of a human being’s life and preparing them to defend their beliefs is key to ending abortion, euthanasia, and other threats to human beings.
We offer pro-life materials that you can easily integrate into your curriculum so you can begin making a difference in the lives of your students and effect change in our culture today!
Are you ready? Let’s get started!
Step 1: Sign up for our e-mails
Our subscribers get:
- Regular newsletter updates
- Pro-life teaching tips for the classroom and beyond!
- First access to all our new materials
- Discounts at our store
- And so much more!
Join a crew of pro-life educators like you!
Step 2: Find the materials that are right for you!
Don’t know where to start with pro-life education? That’s why we’ve put together these bundles based on the age group you teach!
Choose your bundle:
Elementary School Starter Bundle
Saints and Heroes Starter Bundle
Junior High School Starter Bundle
Step 3: Personalize your curriculum
Contact our director of outreach, Mary Flores, at email@example.com. She will help you integrate our materials into your curriculum with ease.
Step 4: Learn more about our program
Visit our About Us page to learn more about what we are doing to build a culture of life in America, Canada, and beyond!
Culture of Life
Gain access to free materials and coupons.
401 Church Street #1456
O'Fallon, MO 63366