When students reach high school, more emphasis is placed on evangelization and communication through critical thinking and hands-on activities in Life Lens and Life Scope. Where Life Lens studies a specific text, moment in history, or Church document in great detail through a written supplement, Life Scope presents information through multimedia outlets and challenges students to use media tools to proclaim the gospel of life.
Life Lens supplements give students a deeper understanding of the threats facing human beings in our society and what each person can do to stand up for vulnerable people. High school students grapple with complex pro-life questions surrounding the dignity of the human person and learn how they can build a culture of life in their own communities.
- Delves into a short text to highlight culture-of-life themes
- Teaches a single, narrow concept in literature, history, or current events
- Assists students in close reading activities and focused learning
Learn more about our Life Lens series here.
Life Scope supplements give students a deeper understanding of the culture of life through multimedia unit studies. Each unit study in Life Scope includes a video component to help jumpstart discussion and show students how they can build a culture of life using their own unique talents.
- Engages students through video and multimedia lessons
- Informs students on pro-life topics, equipping them with the tools they need to preach the gospel of life
- Inspires students to take what they have learned into the public sphere
Learn more about our Life Scope series here.
401 Church Street #1456
O'Fallon, MO 63366