The Culture of Life Studies Program for grades K-12 offers teachers and parents a way to interact with students and help them understand and apply pro-life principles in all areas of study.
Check out our free resources and downloads on this section of the site to help you teach the culture of life to your children and students.
- Our Life Themes in Entertainment page features popular books and movies whose themes support the culture of life. We’ve created handy discussion guides to use with your kids after a family movie or as your child reads one of their favorite books so you can tie in the culture of life to whatever interests your child outside of school.
- In our Free Lessons section, you can find short lessons which tie the culture of life to short works of literature, historical events, important people, and current issues. Each download comes ready to use with teacher notes, a discussion guide, and follow-up activities.
- Why not use our Puzzles and Coloring Pages to have fun AND teach the culture of life at the same time? Download a variety of puzzles and activity pages that are sure to please a wide age-range of kids.
- Starting a Pro-Life Club at your parish or in your community and have questions? We’ve got you covered with basic meeting ideas and resources to help jump start your club and grow your members.
- Not sure how to fit it all in? We can help!
- Want to peruse all of our products and merchandise? Visit our store.
Why do you need CLSP?
Forces in our culture incessantly attack the moral foundation of young people. These forces attack the dignity of the human person by promoting promiscuity, abortion, homosexuality, pornography, and euthanasia—pillars of the culture of death. The current education system, including some private schools, incites unethical intellectual engagement and moral relativism. This leads young people to destructive behaviors and a self-centered mindset—and away from objective truth. Young people today deserve help in distinguishing the truth from the myriad of lies and webs of deceit spun by the leaders of the culture of death.
With the Culture of Life Studies Program, parents and teachers will be equipped with the tools they need to educate young learners on the respect for every human being using Catholic social teaching and Biblical principles. The result will be a new generation of young people who will defend preborn children, respect every human being at all stages of development—from creation to death—and who will speak the truth with confidence, shining a light into a world full of darkness.
Many of our resources are fre of charge. But they are not free to produce. In order to help us continue to provide our free resources for parents and teachers, please consider supporting the Culture of Life Studies Program. Donate today!
Support Pro-Life Education
Life Themes in Entertainment
Puzzles and Coloring Pages
Starting a Pro-Life Club
401 Church Street #1456
O'Fallon, MO 63366