Welcome to the
2019 Pro-Life Coloring Contest!
Runs from October 1 – November 1
- Artwork must be the work of the student, without help from parents or siblings.
- Only one entry permitted per contestant.
- The contest is open to students in grades K-2 in the United States and Canada.
- Crayons, colored pencils, or markers may be used.
- All art must be submitted by a parent, legal guardian, or teacher.
- All submissions become the sole property of the Light and Shield Ministries’ Culture of Life Studies Program, which reserves the right to print or share the winning art on social media, our website, and in print form.
- We prefer electronic submissions; use the form below. If you have trouble or need to submit a large amount of artwork, please contact Mary Flores at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do NOT include the contestant’s name anywhere on the submission itself. Use the Google form to submit all contact information.
- Deadline: November 1, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific time. We will notify contestants of the results during the month of December, 2019.
Contest Theme: The Visitation
“At the moment the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the infant in my womb leaped for joy.” – Luke 1:44
Even as a preborn baby, John the Baptist knew God. What a beautiful thought that is!
How to enter:
1. Click the image to the left. It should allow you to print as a PDF. If you have trouble, let us know! (email@example.com)
2. Color the page.
3. Scan image or take a picture with your phone and upload below.
If you have multiple submissions for a school please let us know and we’ll do our best to help make the process easy for you.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes will be awarded in each of the following grades: Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd. All participants will receive a coupon code to be used in the Culture of Life Studies Program and Holy Heroes Stores!
1st place winner in each age group will receive:
2nd place winner in each age group will receive:
3rd place winner in each age group will receive:
401 Church Street #1456
O'Fallon, MO 63366